This is an update from West Suburban Little League regarding our 2020 Baseball/Softball season. First and foremost, I hope all families are staying safe and are healthy. The number one concern for us and all of the country is to make sure we are doing our part to help mitigate this risk. We are continuing to following the Pennsylvania state and Little League International season restrictions while monitoring the progression it is taking. Furthermore we are continuing to prepare for the time when we can re-open and have a full regular season. Our board is continuing to meet and have meetings/calls to address needs and update policies. Everyone involved is working hard to make sure when the time is right we can re-open and start playing games. Below you will find a few updated dates and decisions that the board has made to make sure we can start a quickly as possible when the time is right.
1. Little Caesar Fundraiser - This fundraiser is our only fundraiser we ask every family to participate in. It is a large source of operating revenue for us and allows us to make improvements to our complex, which hopefully you will get to see this year. With that, we are asking that all families continue to sell these kits. We have set a new deadline for order forms and money to be handed in. All forms and money must be handed in no later than May 16. There will be a drop box installed on the concession stand where order forms and money can be dropped off. Please make sure the form and any money are sealed in an envelope before placing in the drop box. Any questions regarding this new deadline can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Survey - Please take the time and use the link below to fill out a survey that was created. This survey is to received feedback from all our families on each groups likelihood of playing this year, especially if the season is pushed into the summer. There are only three questions then a space to provide commentary feedback on any concerns you may have for this year. Please take the time to complete this, as this information will be used in making decisions in the next few weeks/months.
Thank you again for being patient with us. In this unprecedented time we are all trying to find the light at the end of the tunnel and hope that our season will be saved. As events across our area are being cancelled, I can re-assure you and confirm we will not cancel our season until we absolutely have to. No decision of that order will be made prior to June. I ask that everyone remain patient, hopeful, and stay safe.